IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Tired

I had lost weight today, half a pound. I really wasn't expecting it after the stupid bloody caramel shortbread fiasco of yesterday, so that was good. I am still nearly 2lbs off what my short term target weight was for going away though, so I feel pretty useless. I am going to the cinema tonight with a friend to see Toy Story 3. I don't feel like going out, but I guess it will be ok. I am really tired. And really stressed about going away. I have to pack tomorrow, which will get me even more stressed - trying to decide which clothes I can fit into and take, and which are a bit tight etc will make me feel bad. I am really wishing I wasn't going at the moment, which is a shame, because I love Cornwall, but it doesn't feel worth the stress at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment