IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Sunday, 19 September 2010

Tired

I am really tired. Which is ridiculous as I didn't wake up until 3 this afternoon. Which is also ridiculous. I am sleeping really badly at the moment. And still totally lacking concentration. I tried to start reading a new book I got out the library last night and I couldn't even get through the first paragraph. And it really isn't anything complex - it is a James Patterson book. I read books like that when I have no concentration. What do you do when you don't have the concentration to read the things you read when you have no concentration? I have Clueless on at the moment, which was my favourite film when I was about 10 and I can't even bloody concetrate on it. I don't know what to do with myself. On the plus side I lost a pound since yesterday, which is making me feel slightly better about myself. Although I am still a pound heavier than I was this time last week, which is pretty shit. I really should shower and wash my hair today but I am just too tired and I can't be bothered. I need to have more energy than this tomorrow as I have a ballet class followed by a dance rehearsal. I really feel like everything is too much right now - I don't want to go out at all. I don't want to see anyone. There needs to be a way of pausing life so I don't have to do anything.

3 comments:

  1. (((Bippidee)))

    I hope you get some restful sleep tonight before ballet and dance. I'm thinking of you.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I really feel like everything is too much right now - I don't want to go out at all. I don't want to see anyone. "

    I can relate to this, when my mood is at rock bottom I never want to go see anyone or do anything. I think I've mentioned in it a recent post, I refer to it as going into 'hiding. mode

    Hope things pick up for you soon

    CN
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes - this post

    http://blogofcrazynurse.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-went-on-holiday-to-scotland-at-start.html

    ReplyDelete