IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Bad night

I feel like shit. I am absolutely exhausted. My sleep is just getting worse and worse. Last night I was really tired at 1am, which was great because I thought I would be able to get an early night for me. I was asleep by about half 1, but only slept for an hour, and then woke up and was completely wide awake. I sat up for a while, then tried to go back to sleep. No luck. I spent hours and hours trying to go back to sleep. In the end I managed to at about 9:30 this morning and slept until 2. I woke up just feeling totally shattered. I have had about 5 and a half hours sleep, so I shouldn't be as exhausted as I am, but it was all so broken up, and I spent so many hours just lying in bed not being able to sleep, and I now feel really rough. I also have big bags and black circles under my eyes, which obviously looks highly unattractive, and I have to have my photo taken tonight for my programme photo for Carousel.

2 comments:

  1. I hate the not sleeping thing. It really sucks. I hope you will sleep properly soon and that your photo goes okay. Take special care of you.
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy vey, have I been there! I'm sorry you're not sleeping well-- that certainly doesn't make things easier. I hope things turn around soon and that you have a good time getting your photo taken.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete