IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Monday 20 September 2010

Not quite with it

I seem to be pepetually exhausted at the moment. It doesn't matter how much sleep I get, I wake up feeling absolutely exhausted and completely drained. And then still can't get to sleep at night. I suppose it is just tiring feeling so awful all the time - it really takes it out of you. I had ballet this evening, followed by a dance rehearsal for Carousel. Ballet was ok. Rehearsal was okish, but I am still not happy with the dance. I feel like I have eaten too much today. I had lost weight again today, and so am now only 1 pound higher than the weight I had got down to, and I really, really want to have lost again tomorrow and I just don't think I am going to have, and I am really quite terrified of gaining again. I feel like losing weight is quite important at the moment, or at least not gaining. I am so on edge mood wise, and gaining weight can just tip me off completely when I am feeling like this. I am not doing anything tomorrow. That is a good thing. I am not really with it today. I keep getting confused about the day and the time and what I am supposed to be doing. Everything is confusing me. I don't actually know where today has gone. I didn't seem to do anything at all before I went off to ballet, and that wasn't until after 5. Ah well. I hope that I don't wake up so exhausted tomorrow. And I really hope my weight has gone down...

2 comments:

  1. I too hope that you wake up more energized tomorrow. I really want to see things turn around for you. You deserve happiness.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better today.
    Its nasty when you start getting crappy sleep and end up with a totally out of whack sleep pattern.

    Functioning on little or no sleep is horrid - well done for being able to do ballet though!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete