IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Friday 10 September 2010

Catch Me I'm Falling

'Catch me I'm falling
Catch me I'm falling
Faster than anyone should
Catch me I'm falling
Please hear me calling
Catch me I'm falling for good

Catch me I'm falling
Catch me I'm falling
Losing myself in the air
Catch me I'm falling
Don't leave me crawling
Catch me and show me you care
 
Catch me I'm falling
Catch me I'm falling
Flying head first into fate
Catch me I'm falling
Please hear me calling
Catch me before it's too late
Catch me before it's too late
Catch me before it's too late
Catch me I'm falling
Catch me I'm falling
Catch me I'm falling'

- Catch Me I'm Falling (Next To Normal)

These lyrics feel very accurate at the moment. I am not sure what else I can say. This is how I am feeling. The song is from a fantastic musical called Next To Normal, which is about a woman with Bipolar. It is actually part of another song - the two overlap, but these are the lyrics that feel pertinent at the moment, so I am ignoring the rest.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're falling. I wish I could catch you before you fall. But in the meantime, I shall be here reading and offering you *hugs*

    Take care,
    Cassie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Cassie, I wish I could catch you, or at least ensure you have a soft landing. Offering *hugs* instead. Thinking of you, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete