IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Thursday 4 November 2010

Cartoonised!

I have been turned into a cartoon! There I was catching up on blogs, and I caught sight of my name, and lo and behold, one of my recent posts has been cartoonised (yes, I am aware that is not a real word) by the wonderful Steve at Prozacville! I was rather excited, as I have always loved his cartoons, and felt rather honoured to be featuring in one of them, so without further ado, here it is!

7 comments:

  1. What a great cartoon! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to cartoonize everyone at some point. Am bored with my own suffering, I find everyone else's more noble and interesting. Don't we all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for cartoonisation!

    ReplyDelete