IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Saturday 2 January 2010

Exhaustion

For some reason I have been completely exhausted the last couple of days, and I don't know why. I am always tired, and I often have trouble getting to sleep, but the tiredness of the last couple of days is just weird. Yesterday I was awake for less than 11 hours, and had a sleep on the sofa in the evening included in that time, and then I slept for 13 hours last night, and after having been awake for 10 hours today I am completely knackered again. I know it is probably partly because I have been stressed, but I have been waking up after good sleeps, and within an hour just desperately needing to sleep again, and I don't understand why.

I am struggling a lot, and feeling pretty shit, but it is only 4 days until I see L now. I can cope for that long can't I? Just 4 days. Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and then I see her on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment