IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Little rant

I am unsure whether to be pleased or pissed off. The CMHT just called and said that N wasn't going to visit because of the snow. Now this would be an appropriate time to point out that where I live virtually all of the snow has melted, and that for the last half hour there has been a light flurry and that IS IT. But since I couldn't really be arsed seeing her today anyway I didn't actually mind her cancelling as it meant I could stay in bed. BUT this is the second time she has cancelled because of the weather, and both times she has got the receptionist to call instead of ringing herself, when she has always told me that if for any reason she can't see me in person then she will call and talk to me and support me in that way. Except when there is half a cm of snow on the ground. Clearly that disrupts phone calls. So whilst I don't really mind that she cancelled (even though it was clearly unneccessary as there is very little snow) I DO mind that she couldn't be bothered to tell me herself and ask how I felt. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment