IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Sunday 10 January 2010

Paranoia!

Eeek! Following on from what I was discussing earlier about anonymity, paranoia has well and truly hit! Firstly I should say I am very proud to have been included in TWIM on Mental Nurse this week for the very first time ever. HOWEVER I told L about Mental Nurse once because I love it, and because there was a discussion there I thought she would find amusing, and I know she looked at it, and I am now paranoid that she will do so again, see that post, and then find my blog. She would know it was me from the bit printed on MN as it includes a bit of an article that we discussed. And what if she hates me for talking about my sessions on a public blog? Hopefully she has better things to do with her time than read MN and my blog but otherwise, ermm hey L - please don't hate me!

1 comment:

  1. Eek! I hope she doesn't see it but if she does - well, you've anonymised everyone, so no one else can figure out who you/they are.

    C and I had a bit of a run-in about this some months back. I let slip that I write in detail about my sessions with him and he wasn't terribly happy. I felt bad at the time, but my the next week I had decided that as long as I'd anonymised individuals that I'd write what I like. Luckily C had come to a similar conclusion too.

    Good luck hun - I'm sure it'll be OK. x

    ReplyDelete