IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Yes or No?

So I can't sleep again. No change there then. Tonight was a bit different though. I heard my dad walking past my room on his way back from the toilet at 4am, and as he had an operation earlier I thought I should check he was ok, which I dutifully did. He had woken up and wasn't sleepy so I went into his room and chatted to him for a while, and then I had the genius idea of playing the yes or no game - you know the one where 1 person thinks of an object and can only answer questions with yes or no? So we started playing. I am apparently rather predictable. I thought of an object first and it went;

- Is it an animal?
- Yes
- Does it have 4 legs?
- Yes
- Is it black?
- Yes
- Is it the dog?
- Yes

Next go round I decided to pick a trickier object, and settled on a baby tomato plant. I don't know why. I wanted to say a tomato seed, but I couldn't work out what the answers would be for that, so I settled for a baby tomato plant. About 10 minutes of questioning later including 'Is it small?' 'Yes'. 'Does it flower?' 'No' he eventually got it. And I came under heavy criticism as apparently tomato plants DO in fact flower (who'd have thought it?) and his tomato plants are 7 feet tall. That apparently doesn't class as small. My answer that I was thinking of a baby tomato plant caused even more outrage from him. He got his own back by making his next object for me to guess a rusty screw on the shed floor. I got it though, which I think makes me the winner, yes?

Anyway, that took up an hour of my boring night - broke up the monotony a bit! I think I will try to sleep again now. Third time lucky and all that!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got to sleep in the end. I was awake till 3 then up for work at 8, I am sooo tired and sooo cba to work! I wana be in bed asleep all day. Your post made me laugh, what imaginative things you came up with! A baby tomatoe plant!lol
    Hope u ok xxx

    ReplyDelete