IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tax doesn't have to be taxing??

I am really tired. I didn't get to sleep until late again last night, and then our next door neighbours are having work done on their kitchen, and so there has been drilling and banging all day, and even though their kitchen is the other side of the house, somehow it disturbed me and stopped me sleeping. It is strange because it is so quiet, but it just kept me awake. So I didn't get enough sleep, and what I did get was very disrupted, so I am exhausted and feel like shit.

I have to go to a rehearsal tonight - again the last thing I feel like doing. I also only have a few days to sort hundreds of invoices and receipts into date order for my dad's tax return. At the moment my eyes are so blurry I don't think I could even make out the dates, and I will keep getting hassle from my parents until I do it. And then when they are in date order I have to help him enter them onto a spreadsheet. I could really do without all this at the moment. Unfortunately a couple of years ago I made a deal that I would do the accounts for him in return for them paying my mobile bill. I  now think that was a shit idea. For a start I am crap with money. I thought we had until April to do the taxes because that is when the tax year starts. Who knew it had to be done in January? Well, seemingly everyone apart from me, but that means I have now been left with the stress of having to get it all done in a few days. Tax doesn't have to be taxing? Bollocks!

I have this assessment appointment tomorrow. Don't really know what to think about it. It is only an assessment so it isn't going to change anything. I am feeling really exhausted and hopeless. My mum will be home from work soon. I should go downstairs and pretend I am filing these stupid bloody invoices, or I will get a bollocking when she arrives. Yesterday she said I was the most frustrating person imaginable because I was lying in bed in the dark in the afternoon. She clearly doesn't have a very good imagination.

6 comments:

  1. okay, dude-what your mom said to you , I feel, was totally inappropriate. I can tell you're trying and trust me --- i would do anything ANYTHING to not have bpd in my life...

    xoxo
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with assessment - I really hope that something positive comes out of it. The tax invoice filing sounds deadly dull. At least once it's done, that's it for a while. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hon, your parents sound like an utter nightmare. I am not sure that it's fair for them to expect you to do their tax return just because they pay your mobile bill.
    And yes, what your mum said was really unfair.
    I hope the assessment goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your assessment. I know tomorrow may not involve a therapeutic breakthrough, but maybe it will lead you to better resources where you CAN make a breakthrough. I still have hope for you, Bippidee. You're strong.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck with your appointment and thanks again for your kind words and support when I was hospitalized and needed them most. *hugs* I'm always here for you. :) <3

    ReplyDelete