IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Sunday 2 January 2011

Shiny thing of shininess

I am rather late with this, but it is time to display and show off about my shiny thing of shininess, as awarded by Mental Nurse. I won this in the annual TWIM awards, for being runner up in Best Personality Disorder Blog. I was amazed to receive so many nominations, particularly given that I am in the same category as Pandora, who is the author of what is, in my opinion, one of the best mental health blogs around, and who rightfully won the category. I am always shocked that people even read the drivel that I write on here, as essentially I just come on here to brain fart - I don't have a wonderfully articulate, well written, thought through blog like lots of other people do, and even after writing it for a year it still surprises me that people make the effort to comment on what I write, and the nominations I received for the TWIM awards were even more surprising. So thank you to everyone who voted, and thank you to everyone who comments or reads - it all means a lot to me. Congratulations to all of the other winners in all of the categories - many of my favourite blogs scooped awards, and lots of others received nominations - there is a full list of winners here for anyone who wants to check out some of the other brilliant blogs.

As I said recently my blog, and the rest of the Madosphere, has come to mean a lot to me over the last year, and has been one of my biggest sources of support, so thank you for that. I genuinely don't know where I would be without all of the support I get from this blog, and people I have met through writing it. Winning an award for something that has helped me so much almost feels wrong, as I write for entirely selfish means, but I appreciate it very much.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Bip,well deserved. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely deserve it. Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. you deserve it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You really do deserve it! I've really enjoyed reading your blog.

    xoxo
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Bippidee! You deserve it.

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations bippidee, from my readings of your blog, extremely well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Bippidee, you've done an awesome job. Keep up the great blog :)
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! An honor well earned and deserved, to be sure! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, the award is well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete