IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Sickie?

I am supposed to be going to ballet and rehearsal tonight, but I am exhausted and feel like crap, so I am considering pulling a sickie. Ordinarily I wouldn't, but I don't think I will actually be needed very much at the rehearsal if they are doing what the schedule says, and missing ballet wouldn't be the end of the world.... I just really don't want to have to go out and be sociable. I went on Sunday and Monday and just felt hideous the whole time, and was desperate to be back at home, and just felt so horrible, and I don't know if I can cope with that again tonight. I am feeling really low. I tried calling L earlier, but she must have been doing a half day or something as they said she had left for today. I don't know what to do with myself. I just don't know how to cope with feeling this low.

3 comments:

  1. I know it's hard but try to just take one step at a time, one minute at a time if it helps. I'm not sure what your interests are but can you do something to keep busy so you don't start worrying so much. I don't think having a sickie is a bad idea.
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're the only one who can make the decision about whether taking a sickie is a good idea - if you're feeling exhausted it might be helpful, but you need to be careful it doesn't happen often. I know you're really dedicated, so I don't think you would take a sickie unless it was necessary. Please take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a day off if you think it will help-- YOU are what is most important in this situation. And how to cope with feeling this low? Reach out. One thing at a time. Write! I know it's not that simple, but it's something. And that's better than nothing, right?

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete