IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Thursday 20 May 2010

So far today...

No weight loss, as expected. Clearly a slice of bread with peanut butter, and then a pasta dinner is too much for me to eat in a day and lose weight, even with dancing for an hour. Need to make today better. Except it is half 2, and I am already hungry. I just feel so uncomfortable with my body.

L had to cancel this morning. Hopefully I will be able to speak to her later. At least it allowed me to get some more sleep - it was around 6am when I got to sleep last night, so I would have only had about 3 hours sleep as she was due to be here at 10. I went back to sleep until about 1. I am still very tired, but not as tired as I would have been if I had been awake from half 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment