IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Monday 5 April 2010

Exhausted

Finding today quite difficult. As a result of the chocolate I ate yesterday my weight was up 0.4lbs, which I know isn't much, but I have had more chocolate again today, so it will be up again tomorrow, and probably for a few days as there is lots of chocolate around. It is really difficult for me to cope with my weight going up again. I just had a piece of baked cheesecake that my sister had made earlier, and now I feel so sick, and really desperately want to purge, but I can't because my parents are here and I would get caught. I feel horrible.

I feel totally exhausted. I think both physically and emotionally. Physically because I have been sleeping so badly lately - I never wake up not still feeling really worn out, and emotionally because my head just never stops - it is on overdrive all the time at the moment and I am finding it really difficult.

I have a rehearsal tomorrow. I am rehearsing a 1 act play. It is the first production I have done for a long time. I have only had 1 rehearsal so far. I already wish I wasn't doing it. I am already thinking of excuses for missing rehearsals, and how many I can realistically get away with not going to. I have no bloody concentration whatsoever, so I have no clue how I thought I would learn my lines, and I just don't actually give a shit about it. I should never have got involved, but it was one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time. 2 weeks later and I think it was a crap idea. 5 years ago I would have been enthusiastic, but now I just don't care about anything. I try and make myself do thing like this play, and dance classes, but I don't enjoy them. I do them because I feel like I should enjoy them. Because I know that if I was well I would. But I'm not and I don't. I just don't fucking want to be here. I want to die.

Seeing L tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I get the 'hating your weight going up yet not being able to resist food' thing. Weight fluctuates naturally throughout the day though and 0.4lbs isn't much at all, it could just be water retention. Lots of people indulge in chocolate a bit when it's Easter, and it's okay to do that.

    It's difficult to get motviated to do things when you are depressed. So even though you are regretting it now, it's still good on you for saying that you will be involved in the play.

    I hope that seeing L tomorrow helps.

    Take care,

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete