IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Sunday 28 March 2010

Sleep?

I am going to try and get to sleep. It is about 5 hours earlier than I usually manage to sleep, but I can't cope with being awake anymore today, I feel too awful, and I don't think I will be able to keep myself safe if I stay awake. Really struggling so much, I just don't know what to do with myself.

Edit 2am - I am awake. I slept for about an hour and then woke up and can't get back to sleep. Have had another Diazepam but not sure what to do now.

Edit 4am - Still awake. Struggling

Edit 5:30am - Still awake. Had another Diazepam an hour or so back. I am really tired but I can't sleep. Feel like shit.

Edit 7am - Still awake. This is ridiculous

5 comments:

  1. *Hugs*

    I hope you manage to get some sleep. I am an insomniac as well and it's just awful on the nights when the day has been terrible.
    I will be around though if you want to chat.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are still awake. Same here, it's 6am and brain showing no sign of sleeping. Hope that extra diazepam helps you and you are now sleeping as I type this comment! L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately not :( I hope you are though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope! I join you with the 'this is ridiculous' thought!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hun, what have any of your drs etc said about your sleep? has L said anything?

    xx

    ReplyDelete