IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Sunday 14 March 2010

Cake

So it didn't turn out perfectly, but it tasted delicious! I wanted to write 'Happy Mother's Day' on it, but my writing with icing skills aren't very developed, so I decided to stick with 'Mummy' on the basis that it was shorter...



After we had eaten some. You can see the white icing in the middle.

10 comments:

  1. That looks really good. Can I have a slice please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to come out to my neck of the woods and have a slice then you are more than welcome! And it does taste really good, if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Great job, Bip :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have a slice too please? That looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are close enough to me that you actually could ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks tasty! I am not so good at the writing in icing thing either. Need practice. I got a load of piping bags and nozzles for Christmas, so I have no excuse now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is hard isn't it? And I only ever try when it is a special occasion as I can't be bothered the rest of the time! Plus I don't make cakes very often because then I will get frustrated with myself for eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't know how much I want to eat this cake! But being SLIGHTLY mental around food and 76 days free of cake/biscuits/chocolate etc, I feel I can't even be in the same room as something so gorgeous. My stomach is not worthy. but I still want to eat it! Love x

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks gorgeous. It's been ages since I did any baking, but I should do a bit more cooking coz it's sort of therapeutic,
    L x

    ReplyDelete