IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Night time

I can't sleep. So I am looking at hotels in New York. And Boston. I seem to be planning to travel. Or kill myself. Feel shit. Seeing L tomorrow. Tired. Was about to have a Diazepam but remembered I did actually have one about half an hour ago. Probably best not to have more. Wish I wasn't here. Useless. Fat. Horrible. Worthless. Need it to stop. Need control. Need something.

5 comments:

  1. Seems we were both reduced to blogging at silly o'clock in the morning :( Hope you eventually got some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, I wish I had something useful to add. Just hope you slept in the end and are feeling a little better.

    *hugs* x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check e-maily. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get some sleep. I'm also a 23 year old in the mental health minefield and it isn't a fun place to end up.

    I hope things look up for you.

    Come visit me at It's Time To Get Over How Fragile You Are sometime!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand your feelings...

    ReplyDelete