IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Monday 26 July 2010

This week

Rehearsal from hell yesterday. Truly terrible. It was all over the bloody place, and I am now very worried. I am not actually too worried about my part - it is the play overall that is scaring me! I don't know what happened yesterday - even the very good, very reliable people were messing up. Am desperately hoping tonight is so much better.... Although on the plus side I don't have to have my hair curly - apparently since I am on an island the natural look works, so that saves some hassle. Someone should have told that to the people who made Lost.

Hmmm, plans for the rest of the week. Rehearsal tonight. Seeing L tomorrow. Then performances, my friend coming to stay, voice therapy session, singing lesson, getting my hair cut (although nothing exciting as I need to keep it long until Carousel, then I want it short, bored of long). Busy week. Busier than I would like. I get a bit stressed when I have too much on. Need to go over my lines this afternoon before the rehearsal tonight. Turns out other people go over their lines every day - that never occurs to me. Once I have learnt my lines I don't really look at them again, but I have discovered that everyone else goes over their lines every day, although I do wonder how they need prompts if they spend that long looking at their scripts. Anyway, I should look at them this afternoon. And I want to dye my hair too. Maybe I will look at my lines whilst the colour is on - that seems like efficient time management!

Lost 3lbs from last Sunday until yesterday. 3lbs in a week is pretty good. I want to do that every week, but I know that won't happen. I love it when I get on the scales and the numbers have gone down though. It makes me feel better about things.

3 comments:

  1. Hope the rehearsals pick up soon!!

    what colour will you dye your hair?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry rehearsal didn't go well. Here's to hoping that they will only improve from here. It sounds like you have a lot to do this week-- that's very good. Too much free time only leads to too much thinking, you know what I mean?

    Wishing you well,
    NOS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dyed my hair dark. I think Darkest Brown was the name on the box. Something like that anyway! I have used it before. I like my hair dark because it is kind of mid brown naturally, but my eyebrows are darkers, and then I have very pale skin and blue eyes, so if I dye my hair dark it matches my eyebrows and makes my eyes look more blue. I think anyway! I had it highlighted last year, but I didn't think that suited me nearly as well.

    I do know what you mean about lots of free time NOS, but for some reason I seem to work in the opposite way - when I have too much on I get very stressed, and then I tend to start feeling worse. I know that isn't the way it is supposed to work, but it seems to for me!

    ReplyDelete