IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Monday 8 February 2010

Weight

My weight has gone up again. I can't fucking deal with this. I know I need to eat less, but I don't seem able to. I am going to restart writing down everything I eat, maybe that will make a difference. I am not going to ballet tonight - there is no bloody way I am getting in a leotard and tights looking like this. I need to lose weight, fast. I want my bloody tryptophan back. I need some fucking control over something.

2 comments:

  1. Hi back :)

    I know what you mean about needing control. It seems like once one thing starts slipping, everything else seems to follow until there's nothing left. Wish I had some words of wisdom but I can't find any today I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Weight Watchers (obviously they don't know I had/have disordered eating) and I find writing things down truly helps.......when I do it. The trouble is when I comfort eat, or just eat for the sake of eating I feel so guilty & "forget" to write it down, or make something up or am forced to compensate through purging.
    I recently bought Paul McKennas diet book. I've not even opened the damn thing yet and it's taunting me, mocking me for failing. Meah.

    Reading through your recent posts, I'm sending you a big mental hug right now, things sound tough, but hang in there (like that poster of a kitten Marge from the Simpsons puts in her home office?!!!) xxx

    ReplyDelete