IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Stuff

Things have been hard. Not really sure what to say. Still struggling enormously with the suicidal thoughts. Been frantically planning again. Seeing L tomorrow afternoon.

Eating isn't good. Purged again the other day, which made it 3 times last week, which having not done it for months and months was not good. Getting fatter and fatter. My baggy jeans were really quite tight when I put them on today. Felt hideous. Hate myself for being so weak. Even though I knew my weight before that, having clothes feeling tight like that made me feel even worse, so I don't think I am going to get dressed anymore until I lose a few lbs at least. It made me feel too horrible. Generally I don't have to leave the house too often, so I don't get dressed much anyway, but I will just make sure I stay in even more - can't deal with that. Feel hungry the whole time. It makes me so angry. I wish my body would just understand that I desperately need some control over something, and I really can't control my thoughts, so it has to be food. I hate the doctors for refusing the give me the Tryptophan. I don't give a shit if it is off label - eating like this and my weight being like this is just adding to the depression and suicidal thoughts, so I don't see that prescribing a fucking amino acid to me could be such a bad thing, even if it is bloody off label. Hate everyone and everything.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what I can say apart from hang in there. I know how you're feeling on the ED front, I currently feel like a whale and wish I felt distinctly more stick insect... me and my animal analogies again sorry. Feel free to email etc if you want to talk lovely. I know everything feels pointless but it won't be forever.

    Em x

    ReplyDelete