IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Monday 28 December 2009

Random thoughts

So there is good news and bad news...

The bad news is that I feel like a beached whale. My hip bones are buried somewhere under multiple layers of fat. This is clearly very distressing and upsets me muchly. I weigh a stone more than I did in the summer.

The good news is that I haven't actually gained any weight over Christmas. How this miracle has occurred I have no idea, as I have spent the last 3 days feeling sick non stop, and have eaten far more chocolates and crap than anyone should.

My grandad spent most of yesterday commenting on my 'lovely legs'. And eating mince pies. It was clearly not a good idea for me to wear a fairly short dress. Ah well, lesson learnt!

Getting increasingly tense about the whole New Year thing. I really really DON'T want it. I am desperately trying to think of ways to stop it from happening, which rather unfortunately is bound to be a fruitless pursuit given that is impossible and all. I don't like that I can't stop it. I don't like that I can't be in control of it.

It is still 8 days until I see L again. Stupid Christmas and New Year and stupid annual leave. This feels like a really long time to wait, especially given all the suicidal thoughts that I am having. I do have an appointment with Dr O on wednesday, but that seems pretty pointless really, as there is nothing she can do other than give me my meds. I want to see L. I want someone to talk to. Someone that I trust. And the only person I trust at the moment is L really.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun. I hate therapists for taking annual leave, and curse Christmas for facilitating same. All I can say is that I know where you are, and it sucks. Hang on in there - hopefully not too long to go now.

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Bippidee, I hate the fact i think they care and then they go on holiday and leave and you realise they are just paid to care.
    Have missed your visits.
    Hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete