IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY PARENTS AND HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. THIS BLOG IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME, AND HELPS ME A LOT, AND I REALLY NEED YOU TO RESPECT MY PRIVACY AND STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Monday 21 December 2009

Let's start at the very beginning...

Not really. That would take far too long.

I decided I wanted to start an anonymous blog, as opposed to my LiveJournal blog, which is semi anonymous in that not many 'real life' people read it, but some do, and all know who I am. This is just for me. My updates will probably be fairly sporadic, as I go through phases where I like to write, and phases where I don't.

Another reason for starting this blog, is that I seem to have gathered a whole host of blogs that I regularly read (mostly Mental Health related, and the majority sourced from the excellent http://www.mentalnurse.org.uk) and wanted a nice easy way to track them all.

Since it is 3:40am I will leave my introductory post for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment